Careers at Flowster
Flowster (flowster.app) provides workflow software for eCommerce businesses.
We’re looking for a MERN full stack developer to join our development team.
You MUST have at least a few hours overlap with the typical North American working schedule, in order to communicate efficiently with the rest of the team. Please don’t apply unless these hours fit your schedule.
The ideal candidate:
- Is very skilled in MongoDB, Express, React, and Node
- Has experience unit testing React components
- Has 3+ years of development experience
- Has a positive attitude
- Has excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Has a strong work ethic and careful attention to detail
- Has solid organizational skills: be able to balance multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, plan out schedules and follow them
When applying, please include the word FLOWSHOW in your cover letter, so we know that you fully read this job posting 🙂
Hope you can join our team!
At Flowster.app, we wholeheartedly believe in the value of systems and procedures, and every member of our team is responsible for creating and following our best practices in the form of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) templates.
We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing our SEO activities such as implementing on-page optimizations to increase search engine rankings.
We use our documented processes and procedures to outsource, delegate or train new employees quickly. As an SEO Specialist, you will assist in creating these procedures in order to delegate responsibility effectively while maintaining quality standards at all times.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategies
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO tools
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
Flowster is the world’s leading workflow management SaaS application for the marketing and eCommerce industries.
Flowster is an international company. Our workflow software is used by thousands of businesses.
We prioritize working hard while having fun, and we provide employees with competitive benefits and a flexible schedule. Travel is not required for this position.
WITH YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE INCLUDE: a short selfie video explaining why you are awesome at what you do, and why you want to work for us. Without this video, your application will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time, Remote
Language: English (Required)
What makes Flowster Different?
We are a self-funded business, which means that we seek to achieve a controlled amount of growth from actually being profitable. We are 100% remote, so you can work from the comfort of your home office, local coffee shop, or pretty much anywhere else you like.
If you are looking for work-life balance, we’ve got your back!
We are a small team of action-takers that love to have fun while we are achieving our goals. We all share the belief that the very best way to ensure our work is done efficiently is to have a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for everything we do.
We all know how lucky we are to be a part of such a crack squad of nerds and go-getters who all share a love of our work and the culture we’ve built, and we want to keep that going by bringing even more people who love geeking out about what they do and and doing work they will be super proud of.
(And on that note, we’re an equal-opportunity employer genuinely committed to building a diverse team, and to fostering the type of inclusive environment in which diversity thrives.)